Monday, September 29, 2008

The Drink of Action Stars


Are you serious, Steven Seagal? I mean, really. I can't even begin to describe how ludicrous this is. As much as I'd like to have the energy to pulverize baddies and henchmen, I'm pretty sure your this energy drink is the last thing I would turn to. I have no desire to experience the flavors of "Cherry Charge" or "Asian Experience". Asian Experience?? What does that even mean?! Is it because it has "Asian" ingredients? That's like Domino's having a pizza called "European Union" because hey, pizzas are from Italy! Asian Experience makes it sound like it must taste like overpopulation and communism. The only image that comes to mind when I think of Cherry Charge is that of the Kool Aid guy crashing through someone's wall.

At least every can has your face and signature on it.

2 comments:

Katie said...

This is one of the funniest blog posts I have read in a long time. The Kool-Aid man comment was especially hilarious.

Katie said...

Update!!!